Thank you to everyone who attended the event!
If you missed a day, or want to see the presentations, please click the button below.
- Charlie McKee, Professional Sailor / Former High-Performance Director, US Sailing Team
- Leandro Spina, Olympic Development Director, US Sailing
- Luther Carpenter, U.S. Olympic Head Coach, US Sailing Team
- Mitch Brindley, Head Coach, Old Dominion University & President, Intercollegiate Sailing Assoc.
- Philip Muller, Head Coach & Founder, 2NINER / Skiff Generation
- Sally Barkow, Nacra 17 Coach & Performance Manager, US Sailing Team
- Willie McBride, Sailing Coach, McBride Racing
Additional webinars presented by:
- Chelsea Carlson, Founder, SeaTactics Marine Weather Solutions
- Dave Perry, Author Understanding the Racing Rules of Sailing through 2024, Winning in One Design and 100 Best Racing Rules Quizzes.
- Mike Ingham, Private Coach, Racer for North Sails One Design and Racing Editor for Sailing World.
- Dr. Tim Herzog, Certified Mental Performance Coach (CMPC), Former Head Coach, Boston College Sailing and a Fellow with the Association for Applied Sport Psychology (AASP)
EVENT SPONSORED BY