MEMBERSHIP FOR ORGANIZATIONS
Learn more about the benefits of becoming a US Sailing member organization
and find the membership type that best suits your program.
US Sailing Membership For Your Organization
Thank you for the work you do every day to strengthen the sport of sailing and serve your local sailors. US Sailing wants to partner with you through membership to support sailing in your community. Becoming a US Sailing member organization will unlock access to the best tools in the industry to support your members and programs. We want to help you get more sailors out on the water, cultivate healthy competition in your local racing series, keep your sailors safe, and help everyone experience the joy of the sport.
Membership Levels & Benefits for Sailing Organizations
Ability to be a Regatta Organizing Authority Under The Racing Rules of Sailing
- Access to the National Appeals Process
Exclusive access to Skill Up, the new digital platform for instruction available only to US Sailing member organizations.
The new PY Online platform, exclusively for US Sailing member organization, which produces updated ratings for each class after a day or event of sailing
SafeSport Implementation Guidance:
- Policy Handbook
- Training Resources and Tools
Exclusive 10% Discount on the Marine Components of Gowrie Group's Burgee Program
Organizational Resource Kit
Member-Only Partner Benefits/Discounts
Spotlight Recognition on the US Sailing Website and Quarterdeck Newsletter (commensurate with membership level)
Complimentary US Sailing Individual Membership(s) for Your Flag Officers
US Sailing Connect Consultation with a Subject Matter Expert
US Sailing Amp'd: US Sailing Supports Your Event
*New benefits for 2021 member organizations highlighted above in blue.
Stay connected to news and resources specifically for sailing organizations by signing up for The Quarterdeck monthly newsletter!
Savings & Discounts
- 10% discount on the marine insurance components of the Burgee Program, the Gowrie Group’s comprehensive insurance program developed to meet the unique needs of yacht clubs, community sailing centers and sailing organizations.
- MTI Life Jacket discount: 10% off wholesale prices. 15% off for CASE PACKS. Visit the MTI website for program details.
- Member-only pricing on US Sailing products including publications from the US Sailing Store
- Participate in the Member Value Partner Program (MVP) – Offer discounted US Sailing memberships to your members and earn valuable credits to purchase products and services from US Sailing
- 30% discount on online registration services from Regatta Network – Free online membership management program, websites and more for event registration customers
- 50% enrollment fee to American Maritime Safety for Random Drug Testing Program.
- Save 15% off your custom sublimated pinnie order from World Cup Supply.
- Receive 15% on fleet orders from Kinder Industries.
- Receive a copy of the current Racing Rules of Sailing (per 4-year rule book period)
Publicity & Marketing Opportunities:
- List your events on the US Sailing online event calendar
- Update your listing in the Where to Sail Database to promote your organization's sailing opportunities
- List your One-Design Class on the One-Design Class List
- Host Instructor Training Courses
- Opportunity to host US Sailing Championships
- Show your affiliation with the nationally recognized sailing authority by placing a US Sailing logo on your organization’s website