If your yacht club or sailing club is an MVP Partner, everyone wins! Join US Sailing through your club’s MVP Program and receive a discount. The club receives credits for every member who joins or renews and can used the credits to pay for nearly everything at US Sailing: training programs, supplies from the US Sailing Store, Symposium registration fees and more.
- Youth – $25 (discounted from $30)
- Individual – $55 (discounted from $65)
- Family – $85 (discounted from $115)
When your members join US Sailing through your club’s MVP Program:
Each members receives a substantial discount on their US Sailing Membership, ($10 discount for individuals, $5 discount for youths, $15 discount for families)
Your club receives a $10 credit ($5 for youths) for every member who joins the club’s MVP Program and exactly 1/2 that amount every time a member renews. Use these credits to pay for US Sailing training programs as well as any item in the US Sailing Store.
US Sailing is committed to growing participation at the local level. By becoming an MVP Partner, you are increasing access to programs and services that strengthen sailing for us all.
The more club members who join, the more quality training courses and products can be offered at the club.
The club can use their MVP account to pay for US Sailing programs, symposiums as well as supplies from the US Sailing store. Our MVP clubs use their MVP Account to:
- Train instructors and coaches
- Certify Powerboat Instructors
- Host Race Management Seminars or Safety at Sea Seminars
- Send club representatives to attend the Sailing Leadership Forum and National Sailing Programs Symposium
- Purchase sailing program materials, supplies and prizes from the US Sailing store.
The MVP program is easy to launch, easy to join and easy to maintain.
Start: As a US Sailing member, your sailing club or center is welcome to participate. Just tell us you want to be an MVP, and we will set up an MVP page on our website for your members to join US Sailing.
Email Organizations@ussailing.org to begin your journey as a US Sailing MVP partner!
Launch: Everything you need to launch a campaign is in this MVP Toolkit. You’ll find a sample launch campaign with letters, emails, newsletter inserts, ideas on how to use your credits and more in the toolkit.
Three ways for your members to join your club’s MVP Program
- Tell the club manager and he/she can forward their information to US Sailing
- Join online through the Club’s unique US Sailing webpage
- Mail a special club MVP membership form and check to US Sailing (US Sailing will provide)
TRACK MEMBER PARTICIPATION:
Log into your club’s My US Sailing page on our website to see which club members have joined the MVP program and how many credits your club has earned.
MVP Sail With Us Toolkit