Strengthen your yacht club, community sailing center, one design class association/fleet, regional sailing association or sailing club's programs by joining US Sailing as a MVP partner!
As a US Sailing member organization, we want to partner with you to support sailing in your community. Becoming an MVP partner enables your organization to receive credits when your members join or renew their annual US Sailing memberships. Your members will receive special discounted membership pricing, and your organization will benefit by earning credits for each membership to support your programs. Credits can be used to pay for nearly everything at US Sailing.
Every type of sailing organization - yacht clubs, community sailing centers, one design class association/fleets, regional sailing associations etc. - can join the MVP program!
The best part is that the MVP program is FREE! Enroll today to start offering discounted memberships and earning credits:
|MVP Membership Pricing||Credits Earned|
|Youth - $25 (discounted from $30)||$5 for new US Sailing members, $2.50 for renewing|
|Individual - $55 (discounted from $65)||$10 for new US Sailing members, $5 for renewing|
|Family - $85 (discounted from $115)||$10 for new US Sailing members, $5 for renewing|
Here are just a few examples of how MVP Credits can support your organization:
- Train instructors for your junior sailing program
- Send sailors to measurer training
- Host race management seminars to ensure your volunteers or class members are ready for your summer racing series and regattas
- Purchase paper rule books, sailing program materials, supplies, or event prizes from the US Sailing Store
- Host a virtual speaker for your members at your annual meeting or for your class association
If you'd like to learn more about the program, please reach out to our Membership Team via email or give us a call (401.342.7900). We're here to help!