Strengthen your yacht club, community sailing center, or sailing club's programs by joining US Sailing as a MVP partner!
As a US Sailing MVP organizational member, we are partnering with you to support sailing in all its forms at your club. By becoming a MVP partner, your club will receive credits when your members join or renew their annual US Sailing membership. Your members will receive special discounted membership pricing, and your club will benefit by earning credits for each membership to strengthen your organization's programs. Credits can be used to pay for nearly everything at US Sailing.
Our MVP partners use these credits to:
- Train their instructors and coaches
- Certify their powerboat instructors
- Host race management seminars or Safety at Sea seminars
- Send club representatives to attend Sailing Leadership Forum and National Sailing Programs Symposium
- Purchase sailing program materials, supplies and prizes from the US Sailing Store
By your members joining or renewing their annual US Sailing membership through your MVP program, we are able to extend special discounts directly to them:
- Individual - $55 (discounted from $65)
- Family - $85 (discounted from $115)
- Youth - $25 (discounted from $30)
The more members who join/renew, the more high-quality training courses and products can be offered at your organization!
For each US Sailing member who joins/renews through your MVP program, your organization will receive a designated amount in credits based on the type of US Sailing membership they select. MVP partnerships are easy to launch and quickly start accumulating credits. Our team is here to help you get started and support you each step of the way.
MVP Sail With Us Toolkit