The Regional Symposiums (RS) provide an opportunity for organizations to share ideas and concerns about sailing education and programming within the various regions throughout the country.
All are welcome regardless if you’re from a Community Program, Commercial School, Yacht Club, High School/College program, an instructor or from any other organization (sailing specific or not). The event is set in a round table format designed for productive exchanges between participants. US Sailing provides the moderator to facilitate discussion and offer a national perspective on some of the issues that face our industry.
- Agenda topics serve as a starting point for addressing a myriad of issues
- Events are held on Fridays or Saturdays from 10:00 AM- 4:00
- $10 for US Sailing members, $25 for non-members (unless otherwise stated)
- Lunch is included with registration
The events are often paired with other, additional, educational opportunities such as Race Officer courses or Reach Educator trainings. These take place on the following day and are an additional cost to all participants. Agendas for all events are posted as they’re available. If you are interested in hosting a Regional Symposium, please contact email@example.com or complete the hosting form. If you would like to be informed when a Regional Symposium is scheduled near you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check back soon for agendas and future symposiums!
US Sailing Regional Symposiums - Notes & Quotes
Archived notes, quotes and recaps from US Sailing Regional Symposiums (RS):
- Stamford Yacht Club – November 18, 2018
- St. Francis Yacht Club – February 20, 2015
- Balboa Yacht Club – November 8, 2014
- Cottage Park Yacht Club – November 8, 2014
- Oakcliff Sailing Center – November 8, 2014
- Davis Island Yacht Club – November 1, 2014
- Crescent Sail Yacht Club – October 11, 2014
- Austin Yacht Club – October 10, 2014