News & Updates
NEW & UPCOMING
- Navigation Standards Working Party Update
- Recording of Meeting: Click here (Please watch before reviewing standards)
- Draft Standards (viewable but not printable)
- NOAA to end production of paper charts by 2025
- USCG to institute new fire extinguisher requirements for recreational vessels effective April 20, 2022.
- Statement of NTSB Chair on Coast Guard Rules to Improve Small Passenger Vessel Safety (12.30.2021)
- National Safe Boating Advisory Council Appoints New Members (09.07.2021)
- Coast Guard to Approve Level 100 Inherently Buoyant Lifejackets (09.03.2021)
- New Boat Engine Cutoff Switch Law Goes Into Effect April 1
Discipline Specific Resources
Please click on the link below to access resources related to your specific discipline. Only currently accredited schools in a particular disciple will have access to that section of the website.