Join and be counted alongside over 45,000 sailors and 1700 sailing organizations from across the country!
Corporate members of US Sailing recognize the interconnectedness of the sailing community and the value of engaging with all our members—competitors, cruisers, volunteers, instructors, professionals, fans, and local sailing organizations of all sizes.
As a US Sailing corporate member, your organization will receive numerous discounts, complimentary individual memberships, and recognition on US Sailing platforms. Join today to unlock these benefits and demonstrate your support for sailing in all its forms.
Corporate Membership Levels
Display US Sailing Membership on Your Website & at Your Business
Exclusive 10% Discount on the Marine Components of Gowrie Group’s Burgee Program
Complimentary US Sailing Individual Memberships
Discount on Sailing Leadership Forum Registration
Patron Member Sign to Display at Your Business
Savings & Discounts
- 10% discount on the marine insurance components of the Burgee Program, the Gowrie Group’s comprehensive insurance program developed to meet the unique needs of yacht clubs, community sailing centers and sailing organizations.
- Everything Marine USA’s Marine Partner Program: 20% Discount on all items (excluding electronics)
- Member only pricing on US Sailing products including publications from the US Sailing Store
- Participate in the Member Value Partner Program – Offer discounted US Sailing memberships to your members and earn valuable credits to purchase products and services from US Sailing
- 30% discount on online registration services from Regatta Network – Free online membership management program, websites and more for event registration customers
- 50% enrollment fee to American Maritime Safety for Random Drug Testing Program.
- Save 15% off your custom sublimated pinnie order from World Cup Supply.
- Receive 15% on fleet orders from Kinder Industries.
- Receive a copy of the current Racing Rules of Sailing (per 4-year rulebook period)
Publicity & Marketing Opportunities:
- List your events on the US Sailing online event calendar
- Update your listing in the Where to Sail Database to promote your organization's sailing opportunities
- List your One-Design Class on the One-Design Class List
- Host Instructor Training Courses
- Opportunity to host US Sailing Championships
- Show your affiliation with the nationally recognized sailing authority by placing a US Sailing logo on your organization’s website