Join the community of over 1700 sailing organizations from across the country!
We understand that as local sailing organizations—yacht clubs, community sailing programs, sailing schools, class and owner associations, Regional Sailing Associations, event organizers, etc.—you are the foundation for the sport and the work we do must meet your evolving needs.
As a US Sailing member organization, you will have access to countless resources and a support system that can help strengthen your sailing initiatives on the water, in the classroom and within the community.
Our organizational members receive publicity and marketing opportunities, play an important role in our community sharing best practices, receive savings and discounts from our partners, access to special organizational benefits, and additional member discounts.
OUR MEMBERSHIP TYPES
US SAILING MVP PROGRAM
Become an MVP Partner and everyone wins. Your sailing club’s members receive a substantial discount on their US Sailing membership, and your sailing club receives credits for every member who joins or renews. You can use the credits for nearly everything US Sailing offers: training programs, supplies from the store, registration for symposiums and more.
Savings & Discounts
- 10% discount on the marine insurance components of the Burgee Program, the Gowrie Group’s comprehensive insurance program developed to meet the unique needs of yacht clubs, community sailing centers and sailing organizations.
- Everything Marine USA’s Marine Partner Program: 20% Discount on all items (excluding electronics)
- Additional discounts available for Team orders through Gill’s scholastic dealers.
- Member only pricing on US Sailing products including publications from the US Sailing Store
- Participate in the Member Value Partner Program – Offer discounted US Sailing memberships to your members and earn valuable credits to purchase products and services from US Sailing
- 30% discount on online registration services from Regatta Network – Free online membership management program, websites and more for event registration customers
- 50% enrollment fee to American Maritime Safety for Random Drug Testing Program.
- Save 15% off your custom sublimated pinnie order from World Cup Supply.
- Receive 15% on fleet orders from Kinder Industries.
- Receive a copy of the current Racing Rules of Sailing (per 4-year rulebook period)
Publicity & Marketing Opportunities:
- List your events on the US Sailing online event calendar
- Update your listing in the Where to Sail Database to promote your organization's sailing opportunities
- List your One-Design Class on the One-Design Class List
- Host Instructor Training Courses
- Opportunity to host US Sailing Championships
- Show your affiliation with the nationally recognized sailing authority by placing a US Sailing logo on your organization’s website