Organizational Membership Levels
Ability to be a Regatta Organizing Authority Under The Racing Rules of Sailing
- Access to the National Appeals Process
SafeSport Implementation Guidance:
- Policy Handbook
- Training Resources and Tools
Exclusive 10% Discount on the Marine Components of Gowrie Group's Burgee Program
Organizational Resource Kit
Member-Only Partner Benefits/Discounts
Spotlight Recognition on the US Sailing Website and Quarterdeck Newsletter (commensurate with membership level)
Complimentary US Sailing Individual Membership(s) for Your Flag Officers
Discount on Sailing Leadership Forum Registration (one per organization)
One Complimentary Registration
US Sailing Connect Consultation with a Subject Matter Expert
US Sailing Amp'd: US Sailing Supports Your Event
US SAILING MVP PROGRAM
Become a MVP Partner and everyone wins! Your sailing club’s members receive a substantial discount on their US Sailing membership, and your sailing club receives credits for every member who joins or renews. You can use the credits for nearly everything US Sailing offers: training programs, supplies from the store, registration for symposiums and more.
Savings & Discounts
- 10% discount on the marine insurance components of the Burgee Program, the Gowrie Group’s comprehensive insurance program developed to meet the unique needs of yacht clubs, community sailing centers and sailing organizations.
- Everything Marine USA’s Marine Partner Program: 20% discount on all items (excluding electronics)
- Member-only pricing on US Sailing products including publications from the US Sailing Store
- Participate in the Member Value Partner Program (MVP) – Offer discounted US Sailing memberships to your members and earn valuable credits to purchase products and services from US Sailing
- 30% discount on online registration services from Regatta Network – Free online membership management program, websites and more for event registration customers
- 50% enrollment fee to American Maritime Safety for Random Drug Testing Program.
- Save 15% off your custom sublimated pinnie order from World Cup Supply.
- Receive 15% on fleet orders from Kinder Industries.
- Receive a copy of the current Racing Rules of Sailing (per 4-year rulebook period)
Publicity & Marketing Opportunities:
- List your events on the US Sailing online event calendar
- Update your listing in the Where to Sail Database to promote your organization's sailing opportunities
- List your One-Design Class on the One-Design Class List
- Host Instructor Training Courses
- Opportunity to host US Sailing Championships
- Show your affiliation with the nationally recognized sailing authority by placing a US Sailing logo on your organization’s website