At US Sailing, we are looking for new ways to help our member organizations navigate the challenges ahead. We will be updating this page regularly with new resources to support your organization and your members.
Please click on the topics below to find additional resources, information and materials. We encourage you to reach out to us directly with specific questions or to share ways we can support sailing in your local community by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
US Sailing COVID Event Guidelines as of 5.9.2022
For the purposes of these guidelines, any US Sailing course, seminar, regatta, or program is referred to as an “Event,” anyone who is teaching or running a US Sailing event is referred to as an “Event Leader,” and anyone attending a Event is referred to as a “Participant.”
- All US Sailing Events utilize Center for Disease Control (CDC), State, and Local Covid Guidelines.
- We encourage participants to maintain social distancing where possible.
- At this time, masks are optional at US Sailing Events unless required by CDC, State or Local guidelines.
- If someone feels sick during the Event, they should immediately notify their Event Leader and remove themselves from the Event area.
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own Event supplies to reduce sharing. Examples of equipment include writing utensils and supplies such as paper, pens, pencils, and whiteboard markers.
Thank You to Our Member Organizations!
US Sailing is working hard to develop new resources to support sailing organizations through the COVID-19 outbreak. These resources and materials are created thanks to support from our member organizations. If you haven't renewed your annual organizational membership, please consider doing so today. This support will go a long way as we work to help the sailing community navigate the challenges ahead. If you have questions about your membership, please send us an email - we're here to help!