- Appendix A – Alternate Scoring Systems for Long Series
In this document, the US Sailing Racing Rules Committee provides texts for scoring systems designed for long series, such as a season championship spanning several weeks or months. The material presented here is the material referred to in the “US Sailing Note on Scoring a Long Series” at the end of Appendix A in the US Sailing edition of The Racing Rules of Sailing for 2009 – 2012 but is still considered valid.
- Scoring Guidance Appendix A
This document provides scoring guidance under Appendix A. Although developed in conjunction with The Racing Rules of Sailing 2001-2004, it is current and correct for use with The Racing Rules of Sailing 2017-2020.
- Appendices KG and LG – Notice of Race and Sailing Instructions Guides and Templates
- US Sailing provides this guide to writing simple sailing instructions for events such as club or local regattas. For a guide to sailing instructions for more complex events, such as world, national or class championships, consult Appendix L of The Racing Rules of Sailing.
- US Sailing 2017-2020 Protest Form