The Starboard Portal is a new video channel that keeps sailors connected to their sport with resourceful videos and live content featuring a variety of knowledgeable experts.
Looking for a fun way to stay connected to sailing? Bookmark this page and check out the Starboard Portal for new videos, live presentations, and interactive discussions.
LIVE Presentation Schedule
- Monday, March 30 - Pete Smith: Help your Kids Learn in this New Virtual Environment - 2:00 p.m. ET / 11:00 a.m. PT
- Tuesday, March 31 - Tim Herzog: Mental Health and Performance - 2:00 p.m. / 11:00 a.m. PT
- Wednesday, April 1 - Scott Nixon, Quantum Sails: Ask Me Anything - The One-Design Starting Process - 2:00 p.m. ET / 11:00 a.m. PT
- Thursday, April 2 - John Pearce: College Sailing 101 - 3:00 p.m. / 12:00 p.m. PT
- Friday, April 3 - Mike Kuschner: Sailing Performance Training - 10:00 a.m. ET / 7:00 a.m. PT