KEY BISCAYNE, Fla. (January 24, 2021) – It was a “rise and shine” kind of day for the sailors competing at 2021 West Marine US Open Sailing – Miami. Early morning racing was the plan for the fourth and final day of the regatta. The sailors were eager to make it happen for a chance to move up the leaderboard or sustain their positions. Click here to read the Final Report.
Follow the Racing:
- FINAL RESULTS & STANDINGS
- Regatta News & Coverage: Visit the official 2021 West Marine US Open Sailing Series event website for news, results & standings, photos & videos, and regatta information.
- Social Media: Follow US Sailing and the US Sailing Team on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter for news and highlights from the racecourse.
- Day 3 Recap: Sailors Race Hard on Saturday, Look Ahead to Sunday’s Finale
- Day 2 Recap: Racing Amps up for Most Classes on Friday
- Day 1 Recap: Afternoon Sailing in Light Wind for Four Classes on Thursday
- Join the Conversation: Use hashtag – #USOpenSailing in your social media posts.
- US Sailing Team: Learn more about the athletes
The Miami Yacht Club Youth Sailing Foundation served as the Organizing Authority for this event.
To learn more about the West Marine US Open Sailing Series and to follow all the action in 2021, visit the series website at usopen.ussailing.org.
Jake Fish, US Sailing Communications
Allison Chenard, US Sailing Team Communications