US Small Business Administration & CARES Act
- The Small Business Owner’s Guide to the CARES Act Guide
- National Council of Nonprofits Resources on CARES Act
- US Small Business Administration Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- NGBC – Payroll Protection Program Update
- SBA Emergency Disaster Loan Assistance
- SBA Payroll Protection Program Application
- FMA Paycheck Protection Program Toolkit
- Nonprofit Quarterly – Managing a PPP Loan Effectively
- TSNE Mission Works Step by Step Guide to Applying for PPP
- SBA Releases Interim Guidance on Payroll Protection Program
US Chamber of Commerce
- US Chamber of Commerce – Emergency Loans Update
- The US Chamber Foundation has a very informational webinar on the SBA resources. It is 30 minutes and presents an overview of the different programs.
- The Foundation also has a user-friendly checklist for applying for the Payroll Protection Program.
Special Resources from Gowrie Group
Gowrie Group, US Sailing’s insurance partner, has developed a COVID-19 Burgee Program Risk Management Guide to help Sailing Organizations navigate the COVID-19 operational decisions they are making in a very complex, and rapidly evolving environment. The Guide includes overview recommendations, followed by detailed guidelines on a wide range of important topics relevant to sailing organizations, including Health & Safety, PPE, Cleaning/Sanitation Protocols, COVID-19 Task Force, Launch & Mooring Service, Docks & Slips, Facilities, Shared Equipment, Pools & Tennis Courts, Health Screening, and Pandemic Plans. The Guide also recommends forming a COVID-19 Task Force to lead the organization through complying with and adopting the established CDC guidelines and all related federal, state, public health, and local laws and mandates. Ultimately, the decisions of when to open, and what programs and services to offer, will need to be made by the organization’s leadership, officers, and legal counsel. These are not easy decisions to make. The health, safety, and welfare of your members and staff should always be the top priority. This COVID-19 Burgee Program Risk Management Guide by Gowrie Group should serve as a helpful resource in guiding sailing organizations forward to smoother seas. As always, the Gowrie Group Burgee Program team is available to answer your questions and be of assistance – you can reach them at email@example.com.
- Gowrie COVID-19 Advisory Risk Center
- View or download a printable copy of the COVID-19 Burgee Program Risk Management Guide
- Access to all of Gowrie’s COVID-19 Risk Advisory Resources
- Learn more about the Burgee Insurance Program for Sailing Organizations & Yacht Clubs