Race Officers set and adjust the course, call the starting and finishing lines, and are in charge on the water.
- The Race Management seminars below are listed in chronological order.
- For more information about the offering, please click Enroll Now.
- For information about scheduling a seminar, please visit Host a Seminar.
- For further assistance, please contact your Area Race Officer or the Race Administration office.
FIRST TIME PARTICIPANTS: Attendance at a seminar and successful completion of the online test
alone do not lead to certification. If you are interested in becoming a Race Officer, please review our
Certification Program for the complete list of requirements. With the assistance of your Area Race Officer,
you will be guided through the certification process. Thank you for your interest in and support of racing.
TO TRANSFER TO A DIFFERENT SESSION:
- Log in to your US Sailing account here: MyUSSailing
- Select the My Certs and Courses tab from the options on the left, then click the transfer link.
- Confirm transfer
Course transfers are not available within the week of the course start.
Please Notify Me When New Race Admin Courses are Posted on the Calendar