US Sailing is seeking a broad range of presentations and presenters for Sailing Leadership Forum 2018 at the TradeWinds Island Grand Resort in St. Pete Beach, Fla. on February 1-3, 2018.
- Do you want to present on a topic? – Submit the Session and Speaker Information Forms
- Do you have expertise to share but don’t have a specific topic in mind? – Submit a Speaker form
- Is there a topic you want to learn more about but don’t know who should present? – Submit a Session Form
- Proposal selection criteria
* All proposals are due to US Sailing by Friday, June 30.
The Benefits of Presenting:
Grow Your Knowledge – Increase Your Outreach – Build Your Network
Over the years, US Sailing has had the pleasure to work with hundreds of talented and knowledgeable presenters who are proven experts in their respective areas. These presenters have added tremendous value to our events like the Sailing Leadership Forum and National Sailing Programs Symposium by sharing innovative ideas and insight that support leaders in our sport around the country.
The forum offers keynote speaker presentations and focused group sessions covering an array of topics. This is your opportunity to share your expertise or submit your idea for a presentation.
Here is a general list of topics under consideration for Sailing Leadership Forum 2018 and to assist you in developing ideas for a presentation:
- Adventure Sailing
- Risk management
- Innovation and technology
- Growing your fleet
- Membership growth
- Social media
- Diversity and inclusion
- Management and leadership
- Going Green/Sustainability
- Junior Sailing
- Skill development
- Race management
- Personal & professional development
- Hands-on workshops
- Skill building workshops
What is the Sailing Leadership Forum?
This signature US Sailing event offers a unique experience for all types of sailors to connect on important and relevant issues on all aspects of our sport.
When and Where is Sailing Leadership Forum 2018?
February 1-3, 2018
TradeWinds Island Grand Resort
St. Pete Beach, Florida
Who Should Attend?
Leaders from sail training and education, yacht club and sailing organization management, race officials, and industry professionals.
Why Should I Go?
- Over 70 educational sessions, keynotes and presentations on a variety of thought-provoking topic
- Over 100 speakers and presenters offering their experience and insight
- Over 600 participating sailors and leaders to network with and learn from
- Lively and fun social events, hands-on activities, exhibitor displays and on-water demos
How Can I Participate?
- Attend – Registration opens soon
- Present – Share your knowledge
- Sponsor – Showcase your company
For questions about Sailing Leadership Forum 2018, please contact us at email@example.com.
Learn more at www.sailingleadership.org