Exclusive US Sailing Membership Access to the Best in our Sport
Are you looking to step up your racing game and gain a competitive edge? Or maybe a way to round out your training with optimized online knowledge? Gain access to a video gallery created and shared by US Sailing Team athletes, coaches and industry experts on tactics, rules, weather, and fitness. In collaboration with the leading voices in our sport, US Sailing brings you Youth Racing Central (#YRC) created to support you and your sailing goals.
Click here to login with your US Sailing Membership credentials to access Youth Racing Central.
Youth Racing Central provides unlimited access to videos featuring racing tips and development strategies from sailing experts including:
- Professional tactician and race coach Steve Hunt
- Rules expert and leading industry consultant Dave Perry
- Weather specialist and US Sailing Team advisor Chelsea Carlson of Sea Tactics
- Speed and Smarts mastermind, Dave Dellenbaugh
- Also featuring Olympians Tim Wadlow (49er), Charlie McKee (M470, 49er), and more
Youth Racing Central is designed to supplement your coaching and on-the-water training program to provide you with guidance to improve training efficiency, whether working independently or with teammates and a coach. Learn from US Sailing Team Olympic Coach, Luther Carpenter, methods to learn self-improvement, ways to own your training, and how to visualize what you want your sailing to become. Plus, tips from the US Sailing Team athletes!
“Racing success is built upon hours on the water, attention to detail, and learning from the sailors and coaches who have been there before.”
- John Pearce, Youth Director at US Sailing
Start the journey today! Youth Racing Central and US Sailing are invested in your success!