US Sailing Invites You to the 2020 National Coaching Symposium
FREE for all US Sailing Members
December 7-9, 2020
You are invited to participate in US Sailing’s 2020 National Coaching Symposium, presented by Regatta Craft Mixers. This year’s symposium will be hosted online – December 7-9, 2020. The fourth annual National Coaching Symposium features three days of presentations with a collection of leading sailing coaches and experts from around the country.
The symposium will include up to four live presentations per day. Access to the symposium is EXCLUSIVE and FREE for all US Sailing members. Symposium presentations will be archived for future viewing.
If you are a coach who’s looking to advance your own skills and learn more in a changing environment, exchange new ideas with coaches and subject experts, and pursue professional development, we urge you to participate with us virtually at the 2020 National Coaching Symposium, presented by Regatta Craft Mixers.
List of 2020 National Coaching Symposium Presenters:
- Luther Carpenter – U.S. Olympic Head Coach, US Sailing Team
- Sally Barkow – Nacra 17 Coach & Performance Manager, US Sailing Team
- Leandro Spina – Olympic Development Director, US Sailing
- Charlie McKee – Professional Sailor / Former High–Performance Director, US Sailing Team
- Mitch Brindley – Head Coach, Old Dominion University
- Giulia Conti – 49erFX Coach, Roble/Shea Sailing
- Phil Muller – Head Coach & Founder, 2NINER / Skiff Generation
- Willie McBride – Sailing Coach, McBride Racing
US Sailing is also offering a limited number of additional webinars with presenters, including rules and racing expert, Dave Perry; Sport Psychologist, Tim Herzog; Meteorologist, Chelsea Carlson; and Sailing World Racing Editor, Mike Ingham. Attendance is limited and there is a registration fee for the Live Workshops.