Registering for Race Official Seminars
- As a US Sailing member, you can enroll in Race Administration seminars. Members also receive:
- $20 million in liability coverage with a current race official certification
- A copy of the Racing Rules of Sailing* and substantial discounts from top retailers
- Members make this and all programming possible. Thank you for supporting our sport!
- US Sailing offers a discounted Special Introductory Membership before you register for a course.
- If you have a family membership, please be sure that each family member uses his or her unique Member ID to register for seminars.
- If you have any difficulty with this process, please email Membership Engagement or call 1-800-877-2451 for assistance.
*Please be aware that it can take three to four weeks for your rule book to arrive.
US Sailing charges $30 per participant for materials and administration. An additional fee may be added by the host to cover other items such as meals.
- Up to 5 days before seminar – full refund after seminar concludes
- Fewer than 5 days before seminar – full credit toward a future seminar
- No-shows – sorry, we cannot refund seminar fees
Walk-ins and Late Registration
- Walk-ins are not available at any US Sailing seminar
- Late registration only for Advanced Seminars up to three days prior to the seminar ($25 late fee applies)
Optional Seminar Materials are offered for purchase when registering for a seminar. They will be delivered to your shipping address before the seminar. Other related items are also available from the US Sailing Web Store.
Race Official Publications
Testing is administered online for all seminars. Participants will receive credentials and a link to the test site by email before the conclusion of the seminar.