Judges ensure the quality, consistency and fairness of racing through the application of the Rules.
- The Judge seminars below are listed in chronological order.
- For more information about the offering, please click "Enroll Now" on the calendar below.
- For information about scheduling a seminar, please visit Host a Seminar.
- For further assistance, please contact your Regional Administrative Judge (RAJ) or the Race Administration office.
FIRST TIME PARTICIPANTS:
Attendance at a seminar and successful completion of the online test alone do not lead to certification. If you are interested in becoming a Judge, please review our Certification Program for the complete list of requirements. With the assistance of your RAJ, you will be guided through the certification process.
TO TRANSFER TO A DIFFERENT SESSION:
- Log in to your US Sailing account here: MyUSSailing
- Select the My Certs and Courses tab from the options on the left, then click the transfer link.
- Confirm transfer
Course transfers are not available within the week of the course start.
Please Notify Me When New Race Admin Courses are Posted on the Calendar