This award recognizes a Program Director who has had a significant impact on their organization by:
- Optimizing the quality of education in his/her program
- Providing training and development opportunities for other instructors and educators
- Empowering individuals to reach their greatest potential
- Providing a safe and well maintained working environment
- Introducing creative programming that introduces new demographics to sailing
- Showing sustained growth in the overall size, or financial footprint, of their organization
- Provided strong leadership and mentorship.
The Outstanding Program Director Award is given annually to an individual that has made notable contributions to promote public access sailing in the development and organization of a sailing program.
To make a nomination for this Award, please visit: Nomination Link