Chapman, Keen Honored as US Sailing 2017 Coaches of the Year - After receiving nominations from the public in early 2018, US Sailing’s Olympic Sailing Committee (OSC) today announced two winners of 2017 national coaching awards. Rosie Chapman (Houston, Texas) has been named US Sailing’s 2017 National Coach of the Year, with Steve Keen (Stamford, Conn.) as 2017 Development Coach of the Year.
- Florida’s Emerald Coast Welcomes 2018 U.S. Multihull Championship
- US Sailing Names Qualifying Regattas for 2018 U.S. Team Racing Championship
- US Sailing Hanson Medal to be Awarded at Pacific Sail and Power Boat Show for 2017 Rescue in San Francisco Bay
- Cutting-Edge Facility for US Sailing Team and Bay-Area Community to Open At Treasure Island Sailing Center
- Sign up to Receive e-USSailing in your Inbox!
- e-USSailing Newsletter: April, 2018
- The Quarterdeck – Resources for Sailing Organizations: March, 2018
- 2017 A Year in Review
- Youth Racing News
- The American Sailor
Sign up for e-USSailing