US Sailing is conducting website maintenance. As a result, some areas of our website will not be operational during this time. US Sailing would like to thank you for your patience.
USA Top-Ten In Three Classes In Hyères, Medal Races To Be Broadcast Live Sunday - Pictured: Annie Haeger and Briana Provancha, Women’s 470 class. Hyères, France – With three days of racing complete at ISAF Sailing World Cup Hyères, the talented assembly of international Olympic hopefuls have one day left to compete for spots in Sunday’s medal races. Light air returned to World Cup racecourses on Friday in France, and the US Sailing Team Sperry
- Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games Update
- US Sailing to Offer Interactive Online Learning as Part of Safety at Sea Training
- Sailing Leadership Forum 2016 – Save the Date!
- Rosters Announced: 2015 US Sailing Team Sperry and Development Team
Sign up for e-USSailing
- RT @USSailingTeam: USA Top-10 In 3 Classes In #Hyeres2015, Medal Races To Be Broadcast LIVE Sunday on @ESPN3 http://t.co/3O3OnzmuW3 http://… ussailing 9 0
- Today's #FirstSailFriday is 2014 USS Rolex YofY, @quantumracing T-Hutch w/ one of his first of many sailing trophies! http://t.co/EWFORC1wCF ussailing 2 5
- Today's #FirstSailFriday is 2014 US Sailing's ROLEX Yachtsman of the Year winner, Quantum Racing's Terry Hutchinson, posing with one his first of many awards in his storied sailing career. Join us and Terry by posting your old sailing photos and …
- Today's #FirstSailFriday is 2014 US Sailing's Rolex Yachtsman of the Year winner, @quantumracing Terry Hutchinson, posing with one his first of many awards in his storied sailing career. Join us and Terry by posting your old sailing photos and tag … 109 likes ussailing
- US Sailing President @tomhubbell at @chsraceweek last weekend! #firstsailfriday @sperry 4 comments Jordan Byrd @maya_irysSarah Mackey @shmorgzsMaya Kwasniewski That's my picture! haha @jordanbyyyrd 86 likes ussailing
- RT @yandyfeed: American 470 class sailors battling at the top at ISAF Sailing World Cup Hyères - @ussailing @470Sailing http://t.co/m4sMXIc… ussailing 8 0
- RT @USSailingTeam: McNay & @hughessailing Score Bullet, @TeamHP470 2nd Overall Day 2 in #Hyères: http://t.co/dZtFFpkKrN @SperrySailing htt… ussailing 3 0
- McNay and Hughes Score Bullet, Haeger and Provancha 2nd Overall On Day Three in Hyères The US national team, US Sailing Team Sperry, is in action in France with 15 months to go until Rio 2016! Cheer for them as they compete against the world's best Olympic sailors:
American Olympic hopefuls battling at the top …
- Applications end date to represent U.S. at ISAF Team Racing World Championship - May 1. @ISAFUpdates - http://t.co/e4ZoZEHIPz ussailing 1 0
- RT @USSailingTeam: Primed for launch, day 2! #Hyeres2015 #SWC2015 Follow: http://t.co/HPTO8ByjXq Results: http://t.co/p6uQnLp5ht http://t.c… ussailing 8 0
- The Science of Earth Day – Marine Debris Resources / US Sailing's Reach In recognition of #EarthDay, here are some marine debris resources from US Sailing's Reach. #STEM
- In recognition of #EarthDay, here are some marine debris resources from US Sailing's Reach. #STEM - http://t.co/tGDyNMJxFv ussailing 4 1
- RT @KatrinaBlauvelt: Calling all Opti, Laser and 420 Sailors - the JOs are one month away! Register at http://t.co/J7kwwYH8je #JOSailing15 ussailing 2 0
- An Inside look at the sailors who participated @CHSRaceWeek - This is Our Odyssey. @SperrySailing @sailinganarchy - https://t.co/bTtzWBiYvA ussailing 1 0
- RT @USSailingTeam: Not a bad way to start the event! @TeamHP470 leads after Day 1 @ISAFupdates #Hyeres2015 #SWC2015 @sperrytopsider http://… ussailing 7 0
- @ICSA_ChalkTalk features inside look at Conference Championships and an interview with Patrick Rynne of @waterlust . https://t.co/Mu0VwARGv5 ussailing 3 1
- Chalk Talk S12E04 - Waterlust Watch this week's Chalk Talk Presented by US Sailing featuring an inside look at Conference Championship season, as well as an interview with Patrick Rynne of Waterlust.
Chris interviews Patrick Rynne of Waterlust and the hosts look at the conference …
- Chalk Talk S12E04 - Waterlust Chris interviews Patrick Rynne of Waterlust and the hosts look at the conference championship season. See more amazing videos and learn more at http://waterlust.org. Subscribe to us on iTunes... US Sailing
- RT @SailorsforSea: Happy #EarthDay! Pledge to reduce your carbon footprint (it will help the earth too)! http://t.co/rjt39vDfu0" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://t.co/rjt39vDfu0 http://t.co… ussailing 20 0
- One-Design News for Classes and Fleets Check out this special edition of e-USSailing featuring news and information for one-design sailors, classes and fleets.
- #eUSSailing: One-Design News for Classes, Fleets - #Frostbiting at Riverside YC, racing tips, @GowrieGroup info - http://t.co/Z48lypNojf ussailing 1 0
- RT @USSailingTeam: US Team ready for next challenge in #France! @sperrytopsider @Sunbrella @HARKEN @YCH_Regatta http://t.co/PJy2zfgDmj http… ussailing 19 0
- RT @USSailingTeam: Light Race 1 470W, @BolgerShevitz (left) rounds mark 1 close 2nd place! Killer speed, killer start. @sperrytopsider http… ussailing 7 0
- We had a great time at @CHSRaceWeek last weekend. Thanks Coffee Roasters of Charleston for keeping everyone awake! http://t.co/zwhrT6M13P ussailing 1 4
- We had a great time last weekend at Charleston Race Week meeting all the sailors and US Sailing Members. Thanks so much to Coffee Roasters of Charleston for keeping everyone going each morning!
- We had a great time last weekend at @chsraceweek meeting all the sailors and US Sailing Members. Thanks so much to Coffee Roasters of Charleston for keeping everyone going each morning! 129 likes ussailing
- Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games Update US Sailing: The National Governing Body for the Sport of Sailing.
US SAILING shared a link.
- Dan O'Connor provides instruction at US Sailing Safety at Sea Seminar hosted by Storm Trysail Club at SUNY Maritime Collegei in the Bronx, NY last Saturday.
- Dan O'Connor provides instruction at US Sailing Safety at Sea Seminar hosted by Storm Trysail Club at SUNY Maritime College in the Bronx, NY last Saturday. 1 comments Young Salts @_unicorn_slayer_ your course? 148 likes ussailing
- On Our Way to the USA Looking forward to seeing Team Alvimedica, Team SCA, Brunel Sailing, Desafio Mapfre, Abu Dhabi Ocean Racing, Dongfeng Race Team, and Team Vestas Wind back in the good ole US of A at the Volvo Ocean Race Newport Stopover. Race fast …
- Chalk Talk Presented by US Sailing Here's your Monday Morning Update from Chalk Talk Presented by US Sailing letting you know EVERYTHING that happened this weekend throughout the Intercollegiate Sailing Association (ICSA)
Here's your Monday Morning Update, brought to you by US Sailing. It was a …
- US Sailing Team Sperry Happy birthday today to a highly accomplished and longstanding contributor to TeamUSA and the US Sailing Team Sperry! Four Olympic medals, three Olympic classes, countless sailors helped.
We'd like to wish a very #HappyBirthday to the coach who has guided …
- RT @USSailingTeam: Project Pipeline, new #Olympic Development strategy from @ussailing, is in full swing: http://t.co/K0BWLG3IlT ussailing 3 0
- It's #FirstSailFriday Addie & dad Rob Ouellette of @US45bellamente while docked. Good luck Bella & Rob at @LVDSBtwit http://t.co/kUt3ngLQbH ussailing 6 9
- Today's #FirstSailFriday is young Addie and Rob Ouellette, Project Manager of Bella Mente having a father/daughter moment as he "shows her the ropes" while tied up to the dock. Bella Mente is currently racing at the Les Voiles de Saint-Barth …
- Today's #FirstSailFriday is young Addie and @robouellette1 Project Manager of @bellamenteracing having a father/daughter moment as he "shows her the ropes" while tied up to the dock. Bella is currently racing at the @lesvoilesdesaintbarth in the warm Caribbean waters. Share … 2 comments Katie Santos Ouellette @robouellette1Jess Sokol @jakesokol21 187 likes ussailing
- 2015 Charleston Race Week Videos Racing is getting underway this morning at Charleston Race Week - US Sailing is serving coffee to the competitors this morning and educating participants on the First Sail campaign. Thank you Coffee Roasters of Charleston. Check out the Live Stream …
- RT - Remember your first sail? Here are some great shots from @CHSRaceWeek. #FirstSailFriday @SperrySailing - http://t.co/ec5f2lt8nS ussailing 0 2
- LIVE YOUR DREAMS - Win a 10-day Trip to the British Virgin Island from @SunsailUSA - http://t.co/tUV2A4AKmN ussailing 2 3
- Chalk Talk S12E03 - Women's Preview This week on Chalk Talk Presented by US Sailing - As the Team Racing season winds down, Chris Love and John Storck review the women's college sailing landscape... They also check in with Fordham University freshman Evan Morgan to recap …
- RT @ICSA_ChalkTalk: Get your weekly fill of Chalk Talk here. TR Champs and Women's Sailing breakdown. https://t.co/usnqPfk4J9 @collegesaili… ussailing 4 0
- Chalk Talk S12E03 - Women's Preview With the team racing season mostly in the books, the cast looks at the women's college sailing landscape. But first we check in with Fordham freshman Evan Morgan to recap his school's dramatic... US Sailing
- RT @GowrieGroup: @GowrieGroup: Preparation resources for a safe and enjoyable boating season. @ussailing http://t.co/l7tfZcLOoC http://t.c… ussailing 1 0
- RT @SummerSailstice: Sailors for the Sea is helping Scuttlebutt Sailing News readers know the threats and opportunities for our... http://t… ussailing 3 0
- RT @TheCleverPig: Great new video for Laser sailors courtesy of International Sailing Academy's Vaughn Harrison. http://t.co/MiYcVWtahg @S… ussailing 3 0
- Charleston Race Week Thanks for your support of #FirstSailfriday, Charleston Race Week! We're looking forward to seeing all the sailors in Charleston this weekend!
Here’s a shot from CRW 1996 – the first edition. It's our promo for US Sailing’s First Sail Friday …
- RT @Nanda19996: @ussailing RT PLEASE!! Thanks! contact👉 @ElTunante2 http://t.co/jEpcTXEkII http://t.co/GCE2GXvc4V ussailing 3 0
- Sarasota Sailing Squadron is preparing for Sailfest this weekend, a USA Junior Olympic Festival! #JOSailing15 - https://t.co/TE3qqcL5Pg ussailing 2 2
- RT @katherinebhowe: My #FirstSailFriday: our 1962 Ensign, floating unfazed after Hurricane Alicia on #Galveston Bay, ca. 1982 @ussailing ht… ussailing 2 0
- Today's #FirstSailFriday is Race Admin. Dir. Matt Hill in 1978 & his trusty mark boat companion, Jake! Share your's! http://t.co/X0qJ1DFmfH ussailing 2 4
- It's #FirstSailFriday and today it's Matt Hill, US Sailing's Race Admin. Director, getting ready to go out and set a course with his trusty mark boat companion Jake, circa 1978! Join the fun and share your old photos and tag …
- It's #FirstSailFriday and today it's Matt Hill, US Sailing's Race Admin. Director, getting ready to go out and set a course with his trusty mark boat companion Jake, circa 1978! Join the fun and share your old photos and tag … 8 comments Jeff Great shorts! Classic look!Jackson Hawkins No way!! 120 likes ussailing
- RT @TeamAlvimedica: 25 Days to Newport @VolvoOceanRace village opening- May 5! Who's ready to cheer on @TeamAlvimedica? #AlviYoungAtHeart h… ussailing 15 0
- RT: @lwlive_Sailing Set sail tomorrow for Sailfest US Sailing Junior Olympic Regatta at the Sarasota Sailing Squadron. #JOSailing15 ussailing 1 0
- LIVESTREAM – Foiling in the USA: Thursday at 7pm LIVESTREAM tonight, 7pm - "Foiling in the USA" w/ Chris Museler. Tweet your questions to @OakcliffSail.
- LIVESTREAM tonight, 7pm - "Foiling in the USA" w/ @ChrisMuseler. Tweet questions to @OakcliffSail. @DoyleSailmakers - http://t.co/urTXBJQQIT ussailing 3 1
- In dinghy sailing, every detail matters. Check out the New Dinghy Collection from @gillgear - http://t.co/bSEicL6tq5 ussailing 3 0
- The Sailing Leadership Forum returns to #SanDiego, Feb. 4-6, 2016. Save the Date! #SailingLeadership - http://t.co/Ub4eoiqzTT ussailing 3 3
- Do we think they were thrown out of the race for not wearing lifejackets? #tbt #80slove #americansailor
- Do we think they were thrown out of the race for not wearing lifejackets? #80slove #americansailor #tbt 155 likes ussailing
- US Sailing Adaptive Programs in Action: College of Charleston and Jacob Raymond @CofC #AdaptiveSailing #growsailing - http://t.co/Q4rEfgsteP ussailing 1 1
- US Sailing Blog: US Sailing Adaptive Programs in Action: College of Charleston and Jacob Raymond When Jacob Raymond returned from Iraq and enrolled at the College of Charleston in 2008, he couldn’t shake the feeling of disconnection from his world. Jacob wanted to do something new, something that would connect him with the natural world, …
- e-USSailing: Youth Sailing Focus Read all about it in the e-USSailing Newsletter, including news from 2015 Junior Olympic Sailing Festival #JOSailing15, US Sailing Team Sperry report from Palma, CleverPig resources for youth sailors, Chalk Talk Presented by US Sailing episode, tips from Gowrie Group, …
- #eUSSailing: #JOSailing15, @TheCleverPig, @ICSA_ChalkTalk, Reach #STEM, @USSailingTeam, @GowrieGroup, @StormTrysail http://t.co/kEuteEL4Wf ussailing 0 0
- Qualifying events for U.S. Match and Women's Match Racing Championships begin this weekend! #matchracing - http://t.co/AjHbxXGzrI ussailing 1 0
- Chalk Talk S12E02 - Team Race Conference Champs Predictions Join Chris Love and John Storck on Chalk Talk Presented by US Sailing as they discuss the upcoming Team Racing Conference Championships on the east coast. We also look back at a windy weekend and Chris interviews Yale's Graham Landy.
- Get all the Team Race Championship predictions in this week's episode of @ICSA_ChalkTalk. https://t.co/voKPEegwP7 ussailing 1 1
- Chalk Talk S12E02 - Team Race Conference Champs Predictions Old guys guess how this weekend's Team Racing Conference Championships will go down on the east coast, filling out most of the lineup at Nationals. We also look back at a windy weekend and... US Sailing
- US Sailing Blog: A Letter to the Editor of Sailing Magazine Letter to the Editor of SAILING Magazine - Addressing misconceptions about US Sailing's Reach. #STEM
- Letter to the Editor of @SAILINGMAGAZINE - Addressing misconceptions about US Sailing's Reach. #STEM - http://t.co/IHo6YJ8hdV ussailing 2 1
- USA Junior Olympic Sailing Festivals – 2015 Preview Are you ready to take your racing skills to the next level, get access to great coaching, meet new friends, and have a blast on and off the water? You can make it happen at a USA Junior Olympic Sailing …
- Chalk Talk Presented by US Sailing Monday Morning Update from Chalk Talk Presented by US Sailing. Make sure to check out new episodes each and every Wednesday.
This is your Monday Morning Update presented by US SAILING. Over the weekend the Charles River was open for …
- US Sailing Team Sperry Finishes in Top-10 in Four Classes in Palma Building momentum for Rio 2016!
The National Governing Body for the Sport of Sailing
- Led by Paine in Finn Class, US Sailing Team Sperry Enters Medal Round in Palma Big day tomorrow in Spain for the U.S. national team! Medal race preview:
US Sailing: The National Governing Body for the Sport of Sailing
- It's Friday, and you know what that means... Today's #FirstSailFriday is Sara Goldenberg Toso, wife of US Sailing Marketing Manager Josh Toso, having her first experience behind the wheel at age 6! Share your old photos using the #FirstSailFriday and …
- It's Friday, and you know what that means! Today's #FirstSailFriday is Sara Goldenberg Toso, wife of US Sailing Marketing Manager @joshtoso having her first experience behind the wheel at age 6! Share your old photos using the #FirstSailFriday and join … 139 likes ussailing
- US Sailing Blog: Traverse Area Community Sailing – Connections for Success Traverse Area Community Sailing has come a long way in its first 20 years. This Traverse City, Michigan operation has grown from a small handful of passionate sailors and dedicated volunteer instructors to a full-service sailing center serving over 500 …
- Chalk Talk S12E01 - Hot Names in Team Racing Team racing analysis from bearded men—Chris Love and John Storck are back for another season of Chalk Talk! This week we're getting you caught up on the spring season, already well underway... US Sailing
- Today's #FirstSailFriday dates all the way back to last week when Abigail Veinot, 15 month old daughter of @ebveinot and niece of @team_sca crew member Sally Barkow, had her first sail in Newport Beach, CA. Looking forward to having Sally … 3 comments Phil Robinson @rowanhansonCameron Kirby @jewelskirby this'll be kingstoneRa @hwscolleges @hwsathletics 126 likes ussailing
- #tbt Dennis Conner and Lynne Jewell receiving 1980 Rolex Yachtsman and Yachtswoman Award from Roland Puton, EVP Rolex Watch U.S.A. 83 likes ussailing
- Signe Gierhart, 11 year old daughter of US Sailing's executive director Jack Gierhart takes the Happiest Sailor award at Bic North American Championships. Great job Signe! #sailing #regattas #openbic 1 comments Will Ricketson @solvigseas this is awesome 149 likes ussailing
- Today's #FirstSailFriday is @anniekateh Annie Haeger of the @ussailingteam and 2014 US Sailing Rolex Yachtswoman of the Year @stephyr31 Stephanie Roble hanging out at an Opti regatta as youngsters! Join the fun and share your old photos this and every … 119 likes ussailing
- It's Friday, and better late than never! Today's #FirstSailFriday is Joakim Karlsen @joakim307 Head Opti Coach of RIOT and @sailnewportsailingcenter sailing his Opti as a youngster in Norway. Share YOUR old photos and make sure to tag #FirstSailFriday #USSFirstSail 2 comments Griffin Spinney Nice pic @joakim307urbanbarrels Check out our recent trip to The Channel Islands in Ca.! 149 likes ussailing
- It's Friday, and you know what that means! Today's #FirstSailFriday photo is @ussailingteam Commercial Manager @martha_pitt Join in on the fun and post YOUR old photos and tag #FirstSailFriday and who knows...maybe US Sailing will share and repost your photo! 126 likes ussailing
- Stephanie Roble and Terry Hutchinson - US Sailing's 2014 Rolex Yachtsman and Yachtswoman of the Year 157 likes ussailing
- Today's #FirstSailFriday is @teamalvimedica Skipper Charlie Enright as he takes on the Opti North Americans in 6th grade! Good luck in your final push to #auckland today! @cte02809 #USSFirstSail 2 comments Team Alvimedica The fleet is compressing and now watching 11 nm from the leaders!Meris Enright Look at that weather heel!!@drtomenright 185 likes ussailing
- 2015 Rolex Yachtsman & Yachtswoman of the Year Terry Hutchinson and Stephanie Roble were honored at the New York Yacht Club on February 26, 2015 for their outstanding sailing achievements in 2014. US Sailing
- An Interview with Mike Segerblom Mike Segerblom discusses US Sailing's Reach program for STEM education at the "Sailing Through STEM Night" hosted the California Yacht Club. US Sailing
- Interview with Benjamin Kay Benjamin Kay discusses the connection between STEM education and sailing at the Sailing Through STEM Night at the California Yacht Club. US Sailing
- Today's #FirstSailFriday is @ussailingteam Managing Director, Josh Adams @joshcadams11 We want to see your photos today and every Friday! #USSFirstSail 90 likes ussailing
- Great post last week from @laserperformance on #FirstSailFriday we want to see yours! 130 likes ussailing
- Today's #FirstSailFriday is US Sailing's Communications Manager, Jake Fish...look at those guns! Share YOUR old photos each and every Friday and make sure to use the #FirstSailFriday for your chance to be shared by US Sailing! #USSFirstSail 1 comments Evan Fish That a boy cuz haaaa great pic 110 likes ussailing
- #FirstSailFriday today is US Sailing Membership Associate Drew Pearson. Post your photos and support our First Sail Campaign @drewportnpt #USSFirstSail 1 comments Georgia Mcdonald Oh Drew! 106 likes ussailing
Where to Sail