Randy Smyth Wins Fifth Career U.S. Multihull Championship Title - Legendary multihull sailor, Randy Smyth (Fort Walton Beach, Fla.), won his record-setting fifth career Hobie Alter Trophy for the U.S. Multihull Championship this weekend in his hometown of Fort Walton Beach, Fla.
- Florida’s Emerald Coast Welcomes 2018 U.S. Multihull Championship
- US Sailing Names Qualifying Regattas for 2018 U.S. Team Racing Championship
- US Sailing Hanson Medal to be Awarded at Pacific Sail and Power Boat Show for 2017 Rescue in San Francisco Bay
- Cutting-Edge Facility for US Sailing Team and Bay-Area Community to Open At Treasure Island Sailing Center
- Sign up to Receive e-USSailing in your Inbox!
- e-USSailing Newsletter: April, 2018
- The Quarterdeck – Resources for Sailing Organizations: March, 2018
- 2017 A Year in Review
- Youth Racing News
- The American Sailor
Sign up for e-USSailing