US Sailing is conducting website maintenance. As a result, some areas of our website will not be operational during this time. US Sailing would like to thank you for your patience.
USA Junior Olympic Sailing Festivals – 2015 Preview - Are you ready to take your racing skills to the next level, get access to great coaching, meet new friends, and have a blast on and off the water? You can make it happen at a USA Junior Olympic Sailing Festival in 2015?
- US Sailing Team Sperry Finishes in Top Ten In Four Classes in Palma
- US Sailing to Offer Interactive Online Learning as Part of Safety at Sea Training
- Sailing Leadership Forum 2016 – Save the Date!
- Rosters Announced: 2015 US Sailing Team Sperry and Development Team
Sign up for e-USSailing
- RT @USSailingTeam: Project Pipeline, new #Olympic Development strategy from @ussailing, is in full swing: http://t.co/K0BWLG3IlT ussailing 3 0
- It's #FirstSailFriday Addie & dad Rob Ouellette of @US45bellamente while docked. Good luck Bella & Rob at @LVDSBtwit http://t.co/kUt3ngLQbH ussailing 4 7
- Today's #FirstSailFriday is young Addie and Rob Ouellette, Project Manager of Bella Mente having a father/daughter moment as he "shows her the ropes" while tied up to the dock. Bella Mente is currently racing at the Les Voiles de Saint-Barth …
- Today's #FirstSailFriday is young Addie and @robouellette1 Project Manager of @bellamenteracing having a father/daughter moment as he "shows her the ropes" while tied up to the dock. Bella is currently racing at the @lesvoilesdesaintbarth in the warm Caribbean waters. Share … 2 comments Katie Santos Ouellette @robouellette1Jess Sokol @jakesokol21 185 likes ussailing
- 2015 Charleston Race Week Videos Racing is getting underway this morning at Charleston Race Week - US Sailing is serving coffee to the competitors this morning and educating participants on the First Sail campaign. Thank you Coffee Roasters of Charleston. Check out the Live Stream …
- RT - Remember your first sail? Here are some great shots from @CHSRaceWeek. #FirstSailFriday @SperrySailing - http://t.co/ec5f2lt8nS ussailing 0 2
- LIVE YOUR DREAMS - Win a 10-day Trip to the British Virgin Island from @SunsailUSA - http://t.co/tUV2A4AKmN ussailing 2 2
- Chalk Talk S12E03 - Women's Preview This week on Chalk Talk Presented by US Sailing - As the Team Racing season winds down, Chris Love and John Storck review the women's college sailing landscape... They also check in with Fordham University freshman Evan Morgan to recap …
- RT @ICSA_ChalkTalk: Get your weekly fill of Chalk Talk here. TR Champs and Women's Sailing breakdown. https://t.co/usnqPfk4J9 @collegesaili… ussailing 4 0
- RT @GowrieGroup: @GowrieGroup: Preparation resources for a safe and enjoyable boating season. @ussailing http://t.co/l7tfZcLOoC http://t.c… ussailing 1 0
- RT @SummerSailstice: Sailors for the Sea is helping Scuttlebutt Sailing News readers know the threats and opportunities for our... http://t… ussailing 3 0
- RT @TheCleverPig: Great new video for Laser sailors courtesy of International Sailing Academy's Vaughn Harrison. http://t.co/MiYcVWtahg @S… ussailing 3 0
- Charleston Race Week Thanks for your support of #FirstSailfriday, Charleston Race Week! We're looking forward to seeing all the sailors in Charleston this weekend!
Here’s a shot from CRW 1996 – the first edition. It's our promo for US Sailing’s First Sail Friday …
- RT @Nanda19996: @ussailing RT PLEASE!! Thanks! contact👉 @ElTunante2 http://t.co/jEpcTXEkII http://t.co/GCE2GXvc4V ussailing 3 0
- Sarasota Sailing Squadron is preparing for Sailfest this weekend, a USA Junior Olympic Festival! #JOSailing15 - https://t.co/TE3qqcL5Pg ussailing 2 2
- RT @katherinebhowe: My #FirstSailFriday: our 1962 Ensign, floating unfazed after Hurricane Alicia on #Galveston Bay, ca. 1982 @ussailing ht… ussailing 2 0
- Today's #FirstSailFriday is Race Admin. Dir. Matt Hill in 1978 & his trusty mark boat companion, Jake! Share your's! http://t.co/X0qJ1DFmfH ussailing 2 4
- It's #FirstSailFriday and today it's Matt Hill, US Sailing's Race Admin. Director, getting ready to go out and set a course with his trusty mark boat companion Jake, circa 1978! Join the fun and share your old photos and tag …
- It's #FirstSailFriday and today it's Matt Hill, US Sailing's Race Admin. Director, getting ready to go out and set a course with his trusty mark boat companion Jake, circa 1978! Join the fun and share your old photos and tag … 8 comments Jeff Great shorts! Classic look!Jackson Hawkins No way!! 120 likes ussailing
- RT @TeamAlvimedica: 25 Days to Newport @VolvoOceanRace village opening- May 5! Who's ready to cheer on @TeamAlvimedica? #AlviYoungAtHeart h… ussailing 15 0
- RT: @lwlive_Sailing Set sail tomorrow for Sailfest US Sailing Junior Olympic Regatta at the Sarasota Sailing Squadron. #JOSailing15 ussailing 1 0
- LIVESTREAM – Foiling in the USA: Thursday at 7pm LIVESTREAM tonight, 7pm - "Foiling in the USA" w/ Chris Museler. Tweet your questions to @OakcliffSail.
- LIVESTREAM tonight, 7pm - "Foiling in the USA" w/ @ChrisMuseler. Tweet questions to @OakcliffSail. @DoyleSailmakers - http://t.co/urTXBJQQIT ussailing 3 1
- In dinghy sailing, every detail matters. Check out the New Dinghy Collection from @gillgear - http://t.co/bSEicL6tq5 ussailing 3 0
- The Sailing Leadership Forum returns to #SanDiego, Feb. 4-6, 2016. Save the Date! #SailingLeadership - http://t.co/Ub4eoiqzTT ussailing 3 3
- Do we think they were thrown out of the race for not wearing lifejackets? #tbt #80slove #americansailor
- Do we think they were thrown out of the race for not wearing lifejackets? #80slove #americansailor #tbt 154 likes ussailing
- US Sailing Adaptive Programs in Action: College of Charleston and Jacob Raymond @CofC #AdaptiveSailing #growsailing - http://t.co/Q4rEfgsteP ussailing 1 1
- US Sailing Blog: US Sailing Adaptive Programs in Action: College of Charleston and Jacob Raymond When Jacob Raymond returned from Iraq and enrolled at the College of Charleston in 2008, he couldn’t shake the feeling of disconnection from his world. Jacob wanted to do something new, something that would connect him with the natural world, …
- e-USSailing: Youth Sailing Focus Read all about it in the e-USSailing Newsletter, including news from 2015 Junior Olympic Sailing Festival #JOSailing15, US Sailing Team Sperry report from Palma, CleverPig resources for youth sailors, Chalk Talk Presented by US Sailing episode, tips from Gowrie Group, …
- #eUSSailing: #JOSailing15, @TheCleverPig, @ICSA_ChalkTalk, Reach #STEM, @USSailingTeam, @GowrieGroup, @StormTrysail http://t.co/kEuteEL4Wf ussailing 0 0
- Qualifying events for U.S. Match and Women's Match Racing Championships begin this weekend! #matchracing - http://t.co/AjHbxXGzrI ussailing 1 0
- Chalk Talk S12E02 - Team Race Conference Champs Predictions Join Chris Love and John Storck on Chalk Talk Presented by US Sailing as they discuss the upcoming Team Racing Conference Championships on the east coast. We also look back at a windy weekend and Chris interviews Yale's Graham Landy.
- Get all the Team Race Championship predictions in this week's episode of @ICSA_ChalkTalk. https://t.co/voKPEegwP7 ussailing 1 1
- Chalk Talk S12E02 - Team Race Conference Champs Predictions Old guys guess how this weekend's Team Racing Conference Championships will go down on the east coast, filling out most of the lineup at Nationals. We also look back at a windy weekend and... US Sailing
- US Sailing Blog: A Letter to the Editor of Sailing Magazine Letter to the Editor of SAILING Magazine - Addressing misconceptions about US Sailing's Reach. #STEM
- Letter to the Editor of @SAILINGMAGAZINE - Addressing misconceptions about US Sailing's Reach. #STEM - http://t.co/IHo6YJ8hdV ussailing 2 1
- USA Junior Olympic Sailing Festival 2015 is upon us. Find an event near you! #JOSailing15 - http://t.co/V52IinROfo ussailing 3 2
- USA Junior Olympic Sailing Festivals – 2015 Preview Are you ready to take your racing skills to the next level, get access to great coaching, meet new friends, and have a blast on and off the water? You can make it happen at a USA Junior Olympic Sailing …
- RT @BartsBash: 155 venues representing 25 countries have signed up for 2015, in the first amazing month... six to go! http://t.co/5roU8Q9yB… ussailing 10 0
- Chalk Talk Presented by US Sailing Monday Morning Update from Chalk Talk Presented by US Sailing. Make sure to check out new episodes each and every Wednesday.
This is your Monday Morning Update presented by US SAILING. Over the weekend the Charles River was open for …
- US Sailing Team Sperry Finishes in Top-10 in Four Classes in Palma Building momentum for Rio 2016!
The National Governing Body for the Sport of Sailing
- RT @USSailingTeam: 470 McNay/Hughes WIN @TrofeoSofia #MedalRace, up to 7th overall! @sperrytopsider @Sunbrella @HARKEN @Beneteau_USA http:/… ussailing 10 0
- RT @USSailingTeam: Finn @CPaine_Sailing 6th in #MedalRace, 5th overall @TrofeoSofia @sperrytopsider @Sunbrella @HARKEN @Beneteau_USA http:/… ussailing 11 0
- RT @USSailingTeam: Hey @JaguarPT how do we rate @CPaine_Sailing's #GameFace here? #Fitness #Strength @JaguarTherapy @Finn_Class http://t.co… ussailing 8 0
- Led by Paine in Finn Class, US Sailing Team Sperry Enters Medal Round in Palma Big day tomorrow in Spain for the U.S. national team! Medal race preview:
US Sailing: The National Governing Body for the Sport of Sailing
- Today's #FirstSailFriday is Sara Toso, wife of US Sailing MKT Mngr @JoshToso11 at age 6! Join the fun & share yours!! http://t.co/f6bLcKYQBX ussailing 3 3
- It's Friday, and you know what that means... Today's #FirstSailFriday is Sara Goldenberg Toso, wife of US Sailing Marketing Manager Josh Toso, having her first experience behind the wheel at age 6! Share your old photos using the #FirstSailFriday and …
- It's Friday, and you know what that means! Today's #FirstSailFriday is Sara Goldenberg Toso, wife of US Sailing Marketing Manager @joshtoso having her first experience behind the wheel at age 6! Share your old photos using the #FirstSailFriday and join … 139 likes ussailing
- RT @USSailingTeam: Travel Teams organized by @ussailing will offer new support at key youth events: http://t.co/Cdyz7Ywdpl ussailing 1 0
- US Sailing Blog: #Traverse Area Community Sailing - Connections for Success #GrowSailing - http://t.co/GCFp671mdA ussailing 0 1
- US Sailing Blog: Traverse Area Community Sailing – Connections for Success Traverse Area Community Sailing has come a long way in its first 20 years. This Traverse City, Michigan operation has grown from a small handful of passionate sailors and dedicated volunteer instructors to a full-service sailing center serving over 500 …
- Chalk Talk S12E01 - Hot Names in Team Racing Chris Love and John Storck are back for another season of Chalk Talk Presented by US Sailing! Get caught up on the spring season, already well underway despite the frozen bodies of water on campuses across the country.
Team racing …
- RT @ICSA_ChalkTalk: No dog, no bunk stories, just two April fools with beards. Chalk Talk is back, baby. https://t.co/ovHHPwiLOX #ct2015 @u… ussailing 4 0
- Chalk Talk S12E01 - Hot Names in Team Racing Team racing analysis from bearded men—Chris Love and John Storck are back for another season of Chalk Talk! This week we're getting you caught up on the spring season, already well underway... US Sailing
- @StormTrysail to offer interactive online learning at US Sailing Safety at Sea Seminar, April 18 at SUNY Maritime - http://t.co/pG8kwNuKLb ussailing 1 0
- US Sailing to Offer Interactive Online Learning as Part of Safety at Sea Training Inspired by efforts to make Safety at Sea training and certification more interactive and accessible, US Sailing has partnered with The Storm Trysail Club to offer a Safety at Sea Seminar featuring hands-on practice with new interactive online learning. The …
- RT @ICSA_ChalkTalk: Season 12 begins today! Preview the top stories on our Facebook page https://t.co/Y6LWJda6Xi #ct2015 @ussailing @zimsai… ussailing 4 0
- US Sailing Blog Feature: @westwindsailing - Innovative Opportunities and Partnerships #GrowSailing - http://t.co/OMpKoUXNI4 ussailing 2 1
- US Sailing Blog Feature Story: Westwind Sailing - Innovative Opportunities and Partnerships
- US Sailing Team Sperry Moves Up Leaderboard in Palma A great day on the water for the national team!
US Sailing: The National Governing Body for the Sport of Sailing.
- RT @TheCleverPig: Thinking about joining @USSailingTeam in Palma next time around? Learn how to pay for it on our Campign 101 post. http://… ussailing 2 0
- Get Your Youth Sailors Involved at Junior Olympic Festival in Your Area - Map / Schedule We are as excited as ever about the 26 Junior Olympic Festivals scheduled for 2015! Get your youth sailors involved at a Junior Olympic Festival in your area. #JOSailing15
- Get your youth sailors involved at a Junior Olympic Sailing Festival in your area! #JOSailing15 - http://t.co/NgnjAN9sEl ussailing 3 2
- RT @jondeutsch: At the @ussailing #SafetyAtSea program @NavySailing http://t.co/SwAAZ3Foas ussailing 3 0
- US Sailing Team Sperry Olympic boats sure are quick these days... these girls are flying!
Follow the US Sailing Team Sperry, your national sailing team:
Tune-ups and measurement complete... Time to RACE!
Trofeo Princesa Sofía, one of the world's preeminent Olympic regattas, begins tomorrow …
- Abigail Veinot, daughter of @EmlieBarkow & niece of @sallyBarkow of @team_sca on her #FirstSailFriday @volvooceanrace http://t.co/wRuamohWD9 ussailing 0 5
- US Sailing hosted our first "Try it out Clinic" of 2015 at the #Miami Yacht Club on March 20-21. https://t.co/wYuzn198ni ussailing 2 0
- Try It Out Clinics US Sailing hosted our first "Try it out Clinic" of 2015 at the Miami Yacht Club on March 20-21. Young sailors tried sailing in Oakcliff Nacra 17s, 29ers, I-420s, and Techno 293 windsurfers. Sailors received instruction from coaches Richard Feeny, …
- Today's #FirstSailFriday dates all the way back to last week when Abigail Veinot, 15 month old daughter of Emlie Barkow Veinot and niece of Team SCA crew member Sally Barkow, had her first sail in Newport Beach, CA. Looking forward …
- Today's #FirstSailFriday dates all the way back to last week when Abigail Veinot, 15 month old daughter of @ebveinot and niece of @team_sca crew member Sally Barkow, had her first sail in Newport Beach, CA. Looking forward to having Sally … 3 comments Phil Robinson @rowanhansonCameron Kirby @jewelskirby this'll be kingstoneRa @hwscolleges @hwsathletics 126 likes ussailing
- Team Alvimedica Looking forward to seeing you guys back in Newport as well! Go Team Alvimedica!!! Volvo Ocean Race Volvo Ocean Race Newport
SEE YOU IN NEWPORT!
Only 40 days to go before the opening ceremony of the Volvo Ocean Race Newport …
- #tbt Dennis Conner and Lynne Jewell receiving 1980 Rolex Yachtsman and Yachtswoman Award from Roland Puton, EVP Rolex Watch U.S.A. 83 likes ussailing
- #tbt Dennis Conner and Lynne Jewell-Shore receiving 1980 ROLEX Yachtsman and Yachtswoman Award from Roland Puton, EVP Rolex Watch U.S.A.
- e-USSailing: The Quarterdeck Read the latest Quarterdeck edition of e-USSailing for news, features and resources for community sailing centers and yacht clubs. Please share with your members!
- Athletes Named to 2015 US Sailing Team Sperry and Development Team The 2015 US Sailing Team Sperry, the national sailing team, has been announced! Here's a look at the American sailors who have their eyes fixed on the Rio 2016 Olympic and Paralympic Games: http://bit.ly/1BiuddS
US Sailing: The National Governing Body …
- Signe Gierhart, 11 year old daughter of US Sailing's executive director Jack Gierhart takes the Happiest Sailor award at Bic North American Championships. Great job Signe! #sailing #regattas #openbic 1 comments Will Ricketson @solvigseas this is awesome 149 likes ussailing
- Today's #FirstSailFriday is @anniekateh Annie Haeger of the @ussailingteam and 2014 US Sailing Rolex Yachtswoman of the Year @stephyr31 Stephanie Roble hanging out at an Opti regatta as youngsters! Join the fun and share your old photos this and every … 119 likes ussailing
- It's Friday, and better late than never! Today's #FirstSailFriday is Joakim Karlsen @joakim307 Head Opti Coach of RIOT and @sailnewportsailingcenter sailing his Opti as a youngster in Norway. Share YOUR old photos and make sure to tag #FirstSailFriday #USSFirstSail 2 comments Griffin Spinney Nice pic @joakim307urbanbarrels Check out our recent trip to The Channel Islands in Ca.! 149 likes ussailing
- It's Friday, and you know what that means! Today's #FirstSailFriday photo is @ussailingteam Commercial Manager @martha_pitt Join in on the fun and post YOUR old photos and tag #FirstSailFriday and who knows...maybe US Sailing will share and repost your photo! 126 likes ussailing
- Stephanie Roble and Terry Hutchinson - US Sailing's 2014 Rolex Yachtsman and Yachtswoman of the Year 157 likes ussailing
- Today's #FirstSailFriday is @teamalvimedica Skipper Charlie Enright as he takes on the Opti North Americans in 6th grade! Good luck in your final push to #auckland today! @cte02809 #USSFirstSail 2 comments Team Alvimedica The fleet is compressing and now watching 11 nm from the leaders!Meris Enright Look at that weather heel!!@drtomenright 185 likes ussailing
- 2015 Rolex Yachtsman & Yachtswoman of the Year Terry Hutchinson and Stephanie Roble were honored at the New York Yacht Club on February 26, 2015 for their outstanding sailing achievements in 2014. US Sailing
- Today's #FirstSailFriday is @ussailingteam Managing Director, Josh Adams @joshcadams11 We want to see your photos today and every Friday! #USSFirstSail 90 likes ussailing
- Great post last week from @laserperformance on #FirstSailFriday we want to see yours! 129 likes ussailing
- Today's #FirstSailFriday is US Sailing's Communications Manager, Jake Fish...look at those guns! Share YOUR old photos each and every Friday and make sure to use the #FirstSailFriday for your chance to be shared by US Sailing! #USSFirstSail 1 comments Evan Fish That a boy cuz haaaa great pic 110 likes ussailing
- #FirstSailFriday today is US Sailing Membership Associate Drew Pearson. Post your photos and support our First Sail Campaign @drewportnpt #USSFirstSail 1 comments Georgia Mcdonald Oh Drew! 106 likes ussailing
- Sailing Through STEM Night US Sailing's Reach program presents "Sailing Through STEM Night" hosted by the California Yacht Club - Marina del Rey, CA - July 25, 2014. US Sailing
- Share one of your first sailing experiences on #firstsailfriday Pictured is @ussailingteam Olympic Communications Manager @wricketson #ussfirstsail #USA #SWCMiami15 9 comments GW Sailing ⛵️ #ColonialNavy is borngracie west🌼 Opti @reglexJake Macdonald Optis..... 😬 @surge.sailing @joie.rp @connor.durkin 143 likes ussailing
- Nacra 17s in action ISAF World Cup Miami! #SWCMiami15 3 comments Christopher Hiller @nestes106Nat Estes @cmhiller I wish!!GetMyBoat Amazing shot! :) 213 likes ussailing
- Sights from last night's Opening Ceremonies of the ISAF Sailing World Cup Miami, presented by @sunbrella 1 comments Adventure Sports Great showing so far @ussailing 111 likes ussailing
- This #firstsailfriday is Team Alvimedica's bowman/Boat Captain Nick Dana. Little did he know his childhood sailing with his family would lead to a sailing career. Nick's success as a professional sailor earned him a place in the Volvo Ocean Race, … 1 comments Jane Millman @nickdana100 87 likes ussailing
- Chalk Talk S11E08 - Match Race Wrap-up (Season Finale!) On the final episode of the fall 2014 season, Chris reviews his weekend at Match Race Champs with aerial highlights featuring commentary from Dave Perry, and interviews from the winners. John... US Sailing
- Chalk Talk S11E07 - Stefano Peschiera and Match Race Preview ICSA Men's Singlehanded National Champion Stefano Peschiera, College of Charleston '18, joins us to recap his amazing come from behind victory and Olympic aspirations. Chris does a better job... US Sailing
- Chalk Talk S11E06 - Conference Champs and Singlehandeds All the highlights from Conference Championship Weekend and implications for Atlantic Coast Champs, plus a preview of the ICSA / LaserPerformance Men's and Women's Singlehanded ... US Sailing
- Chalk Talk S11E05 ICSA Analysis with Guest Adam Roberts All American Adam Roberts (Boston College '09) joins the cast for a mid-season analysis of college sailing, including who to watch as we enter Conference Championship Weekend. Subscribe to... US Sailing
Where to Sail