Basic Cruising: The bilge system
US Sailing has collected a significant amount of educational content over the years. This archive of knowledge originates from a number of signature US Sailing events like the Sailing Leadership Forum, National Sailing Program Symposium, and US Sailing sanctioned courses and seminars. Please share this content on your community sailing center or yacht club website and newsletter!
We have been fortunate to partner with sailing subject experts who provide resources on a variety of topics. These resources help sailors improve their abilities and enjoy themselves on the water, while offering new ideas for local sailing centers and yacht clubs. This is a news-free section of ussailing.org. You won’t find regatta results or recaps in the Resource Center.
The US Sailing Resource Center was designed for all types of sailors and sailing organizations. We will be working to improve and grow this US Sailing Resource Center over time. From video presentations to blog posts and articles, US Sailing will continue to work with our network of contributors for new resources.
What type of sailing topics and resources interest you? Interested in contributing? Contact us
- Sharing the Seas: Safe Boating for Sailors and Whales
- Creating Sailing Opportunities: Diversifying through outreach
- Around the Winch: A fast-paced discussion with sailing’s media
- Long Range Planning for Your Sailing Organization
- Keep Those Boats in the Water: Integrating high school sailing to your organization