Support and Sponsorship
Our team would be stuck onshore without a steadfast group of supporters and sponsors.
Learn more about the ways you can help support your national team:
- Medalist Donors: A critical source of funding for the Olympic and Paralympic Programs comes from Medalist donors. Since 2005 their generosity has helped transform our operations and given athletes the support they need to train and compete on the world’s biggest stages.
- Project Pipeline: Our nation’s first long-term, comprehensive high performance youth sailing initiative, Project Pipeline provides young competitors with the skills and experience to compete successfully at the highest levels of international competition.
- Sponsorship: Our goal is to make the United States the top Olympic and Paralympic sailing nation in the world. By partnering with our team, we can help your company achieve your goals while you help our athletes fulfill their lifelong Olympic and Paralympic dreams. Your investment in the passion, commitment, discipline, and integrity of the US Olympic Team will provide you with an ROI that will exceed your expectations.
- Club Partner Program: The Club Partner Program presents an opportunity for sailing clubs and organizations to partner with the US Olympic and Paralympic Sailing Program and its athletes. It is a valuable opportunity for the leading clubs in the United States to directly support the national sailing teams and to contribute the resources needed to help athletes perform.
- Donations: Donations translate into more direct grants to athletes, more coaching, more days on the water racing against the best in the world. The US Sailing Team Sperry Top-Sider appreciates support in any amount to enable our sailors to prepare for victory by spending more time on the water competing, more coaching, and access to more resources which we believe will lead to superior performances in Rio in 2016.