Ravi grew up sailing and racing with his family in Florida, quickly progressing to international competition. He has gone on to competing at Boston University and has held the A-division skipper position since spring of his sophomore year. However, his passion has always been in racing catamarans and since his introduction in 2011 has won 2 F16 National Championships, 2nd in a F16 World Championship, multiple top finishes in major F18 championships and in 2 ISAF Youth World Championships, helmed multiple M32 series events, and campaigned for the Youth America’s Cup as a driver/mainsail trimmer. He has now committed to campaigning full time in the Olympic Nacra 17 class.
• 9th, Nacra 17, 2018 World Cup Series Miami • 1st Team All-NEISA, 2017 • BU Club Sports Male Competitive Excellence Award, 2017
Expanded Sailing Resume:
• 2nd, M32, 2016 New York Yacht Club Race Week
• 4th, multihull class, 2014 ISAF Youth World Championship
• 8th, multihull class, 2013 ISAF Youth World Championship
• 4th, F18, 2013 America’s Championship