Your contribution to the US Sailing Foundation provides resources for US Sailing programs and initiatives that expand access to sailing, provide the highest standards in education and offer opportunities to excel and compete within a culture of competitive excellence. It takes all of us working together to strengthen sailing and pass this remarkable experience on to a new generation of sailors.
Donations of Cash
- Personal Check made payable to the US Sailing Foundation and mailed to 1 Roger Williams University Way, Bristol, RI 02809
- Many employers offer a Matching Gift plan - an easy way to double your contribution.
- a Monthly Donation option is available online - a great way to sustain the sport of sailing all year long!
- Credit Card Donations Online
Stock or Wire Transfers
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for encrypted stock/wire transfer instructions.
Donor Advised Funds
US Sailing Foundation is a recognized 501(c)(3) charity, Tax ID #22-2667411. Request a donation through your donor advised fund or family foundation. If contributing through Fidelity Charitable or Charles Schwab, you can make your gift at the DAF Direct link.
Pledges of Support
Allocate your gift over a period of years. Quarterly or Annual Payment options available.
- Make your pledge online
- Request a Pledge Form at email@example.com
Make your gift in memory or honor of someone important to your life.
- Make a tribute gift online
- Include a letter defining your intention to make your gift a tribute with your check.
Leave a legacy to the sport of sailing, or make a gift that provides tax-advantages through IRA Rollovers or gifts of appreciated securities.
Amazon Smile & US Sailing
If you purchase from Amazon consider designating US Sailing to contribute .5% of all eligible purchases as a donation from Amazon. You can share the link with your family and friends, it is a no cost way to support US Sailing.