The traditional model for sports that starts with a wide base of new participants that quickly narrows as they get older until only a small fraction of elite competitors climb to the top of the pyramid.
What about everyone else?
We believe . . .
- It starts with fun, age appropriate training
- Taught by well-prepared and enthusiastic instructors
- Empowered with the latest technology
- Guided by consistently high curriculum standards at every level
- That offers progressively advanced challenges at the appropriate developmental age
- In a variety of sailing disciplines and boats
With your support for our Squaring the Pyramid initiative, we're building a fundamentally new approach to youth sailing that will develop lifetime skills for all types of sailing and all kinds of sailors.