|A meeting of the Executive Committee of the United
States Sailing Association was held at the Hyatt Regency Baltimore at
7:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) on Sunday, October 31, 1999. President Muldoon
presided, and Secretary Everingham recorded the minutes.
1. ROLL CALL AND INTRODUCTION OF GUESTS. All members of the Executive Committee were present. Also present were Executive Director Terry Harper and, at the invitation of the President, Don Durant and Rich Jepsen.
2. PRESIDENT'S REMARKS. Mr. Muldoon welcomed Messrs. Durant and Jepsen.
3. Unfinished Business
4. New Business. There was no new business to come before the Executive Committee.5. ISSUES EXPECTED TO COME BEFORE THE BOARD - The Executive Committee discussed issues expected to come before the Board at its Sunday meeting.
6. Article 14/Rule 69 Issues - Messrs. Durant and Jepsen were excused and left the meeting before any Article 14/Rule 69 issues were discussed.
7. Executive Session - Mr. Harper was excused, and the Executive Committee continued in executive session.
The meeting adjourned at 8:09 a.m. (Eastern Time). The next meeting will be by telephone conference call at 8:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) on Tuesday, November 16, 1999.
J. Theodore Everingham, Secretary