ORR New Rating
New ORR Certificate Application
US Sailing is implementing an online application procedure in order to streamline the ORR certification process. The benefits of this new approach include avoiding errors in transcription and reducing the amount of paper used.
Please follow these directions exactly. Please be aware that incomplete applications will delay processing.
- Download and save the new rating 2016 ORR Application to your computer. (Use the BOAT NAME as part of the file name.)
- Fill in all cells and answer all of the questions.
- When finished, save as an “.xls” Excel spreadsheet.
- Send the completed application to email@example.com
- The “.xls” is required for certificate process.
- DO NOT print out and send via postal mail.
- DO NOT print out and fax.
- DO NOT email as a “.pdf”.
If you have had sails recently constructed, your sail maker may have the dimensions requested for your sails.
US Sailing recommends submitting the sail certificates with the ORR application.
If you are participating in a race that requires a fully measured ORR certificate please contact:
Eric Baittinger, 401.366.3113 (direct line)
Nathan Titcomb 401-366-3128
Eric Baittinger 401-366-3113