Oakcliff Sailing Center, Oyster Bay, NY
October 13-15, 2017
for the Prince of Wales Bowl
Thank You National Sponsors
SELECT A REGATTA
About the Championship
- Each member of the crew must be a member of US Sailing and of a sailing organization that is a US Sailing member, except that participants from other countries shall either be members of US Sailing or be members of their ISAF recognized national authority for sailing.
- The event will consist of the following stages: Stage 1 – Preliminary Round Robin Racing Stage 2 – Semi Final/Final Knock-out Series
- All competitors shall be current members of US Sailing at the time of the qualifying series
- Competitors from other countries shall either be current members of US Sailing or be members of their National Authority.
- Skippers may indicate preferences and request invitations to up to three (3) of the Qualifying events.
- Click here for a complete schedule of qualifying events , Notices of Race and to request an invitation.
- More Information on Match Racing and The Dial Up
Prince of Wales Bowl