Organizational Membership Benefits
- Everything Marine USA’s Marine Partner Program:
• 20% Discount on all items (excluding electronics)
• FREE Shipping
• Price Matching
• Volume Pricing
Savings & Discounts
- 10% discount on the marine insurance components of the Burgee Program, the Gowrie Group’s comprehensive insurance program developed to meet the unique needs of yacht clubs, community sailing centers and sailing organizations.
- Up to 20% off Gill technical apparel from Gill's scholastic dealers.
- Member only pricing on US Sailing products including publications from the US Sailing Store
- Participate in the Member Value Partner Program - Offer discounted US Sailing memberships to your members and earn valuable credits to purchase products and services from US Sailing
- 30% discount on online registration services from Regatta Network - Free online membership management program, websites and more for event registration customers
- 50% enrollment fee to American Maritime Safety for Random Drug Testing Program.
- Save 15% off your custom sublimated pinnie order from World Cup Supply.
- Receive 15% on fleet orders from Kinder Industries.
- Special member pricing on background checks and screening services from National Center for Safety Initiatives.
- Member only discounts from other sponsors and partners
- Receive a copy of the current Racing Rules of Sailing (per 4-year rulebook period)
Publicity & Marketing Opportunities:
- US Sailing has partnered with Sail1Design to provide our members use of both their Job Board and Marketplace at a 15% discount. Visit our Education page to learn more about Sail1Design and how to use the discount.
- List your events on the US Sailing online event calendar
- List your sailing school in the Where to Learn Database
- List your charter boats in the Where to Sail Database
- List your One-Design Class on the One-Design Class List
- Host Instructor Training Courses
- Opportunity to host US Sailing Championships
- Show your affiliation with the nationally recognized sailing authority by placing a US Sailing logo on your organization's website