Olympic Development Program
Welcome to the US Sailing Olympic Development Program homepage.
America’s path to the podium begins here.
Guided by the Project Pipeline strategic initiative, US Sailing’s Olympic Development Program (ODP) provides world-class coaching support to promising American youth sailors competing in high-performance classes.
Olympic Development Program News
- Helly Hansen Selected To Outfit US Sailing Team Through 2020
- US Sailing Revises Youth Worlds Athlete Selection for RS:X
- US Sailing Team Unveils New Logo For New Era
- Oakcliff Triple Crown Series to provide $500K in Grants to Olympic Sailing Hopefuls
- US Sailing Names Campbell Chief Business Officer of U.S. Olympic Sailing
- Roster Announced: 2017 US Sailing Team
- Marlow Ropes Joins US Sailing Team and ODP As Official Rope Supplier
- Charlie McKee to Step Down As US Sailing Team High Performance Director
- McNay and Hughes (USA) Claim 3rd Miami Gold As US Sailing Team Concludes Miami Regatta
- American Sailors Ready to Challenge For Medals On Sunday In Miami
- U.S. Boats Qualify for Medal Races In Miami, Worldwide TV Broadcast Set For Weekend
- Both Experienced and Untested U.S. Boats Excel In Unpredictable Miami
- USA Jumps Upward in Radial, Laser and Men’s 470 in Miami
- US Sailors Begin Racing On Home Waters In Miami
- To Get to Tokyo, Start In Miami: US Sailing Team Begins 2020 Mission
- USA Takes Three Medals At 2016 Youth Sailing Worlds
- Youth Worlds: USA In The Hunt In Final Stages
- U.S. Youth Worlds Team Set to Compete In Auckland
- ODP Training Camp and Travel Team Invitation Criteria
- Youth Sailing World Championship Team Selection Criteria
Contact ODP Staff:
- For General ODP Questions: Molly Vandemoer, Olympic Development Program Manager, US Sailing
- For Press and Media Questions: Will Ricketson, Communications Manager, US Sailing
- Leandro Spina, Olympic Development Director, US Sailing
Frequently Asked Questions
- Want to learn more about the ODP? Click here to access the FAQ’s.
Subscribe to Olympic Development Program News
- Sign up to receive major Olympic Development program announcements: http://eepurl.com/bg5SUX
Pictured: Recent American ISAF Youth Sailing World Championships medalists Quinn Wilson (Ojai, Calif., 29er), Haddon Hughes (Houston, Texas, Laser Radial) and Riley Gibbs (Long Beach, Calif., 29er). Photo: Yvette Eenkema/US Sailing.