Olympic Development Program
Welcome to the US Sailing Olympic Development Program homepage.
America’s path to the podium begins here.
Guided by the Project Pipeline strategic initiative, US Sailing’s Olympic Development Program (ODP) provides world-class coaching support to promising American youth sailors competing in high-performance classes.
Olympic Development Program News
- USA Takes Three Medals At 2016 Youth Sailing Worlds
- Youth Worlds: USA In The Hunt In Final Stages
- U.S. Youth Worlds Team Set to Compete In Auckland
- Miami ODP Racing Camp Offers Best of Both Worlds
- Olympic Champion Malcolm Page Selected To Lead US Sailing Team
- Nomination Period Open for US Sailing’s 2016 Coach of the Year Awards
- 2017 Schedule Announced For Olympic Development Program (ODP)
- 2017 US Sailing Youth Worlds Team Selection Procedures Released
- ODP Athletes Dominate Podium at Red Bull Foiling Generation U.S. Qualifier
- 13 U.S. Sailors Named to 2016 Youth World Championship Team
- Adams To Step Down As Managing Director of U.S. Olympic Sailing
- Adams: Reflections on the 2016 U.S. Olympic Sailing Team
- Updated: 2016 Youth Worlds Team Athlete Selection Procedures
- ODP Athletes Score World Championship Podiums at European Regattas
- USA’s Henry Marshall Wins Laser Radial Youth World Championship
- Houston Sends US Sailing Team To Rio In Style
- July 4th Launch For UNCHARTED WATERS Feature Film On The US Sailing Team Sperry
- ODP Camp Recap: Sail Newport 29er Clinic
- ODP Training Camp and Travel Team Invitation Criteria
- Youth Sailing World Championship Team Selection Criteria
Contact ODP Staff:
- For General ODP Questions: Molly Vandemoer, Olympic Development Program Manager, US Sailing
- For Press and Media Questions: Will Ricketson, Communications Manager, US Sailing
- Leandro Spina, Olympic Development Director, US Sailing
Frequently Asked Questions
- Want to learn more about the ODP? Click here to access the FAQ’s.
Subscribe to Olympic Development Program News
- Sign up to receive major Olympic Development program announcements: http://eepurl.com/bg5SUX
Pictured: Recent American ISAF Youth Sailing World Championships medalists Quinn Wilson (Ojai, Calif., 29er), Haddon Hughes (Houston, Texas, Laser Radial) and Riley Gibbs (Long Beach, Calif., 29er). Photo: Yvette Eenkema/US Sailing.