LIMITED TIME OFFER!
New year, new rules.
FREE Dave Perry books when you join or renew. Along with your membership receive Dave’s 100 Best Rules Quizzes, as well as Understanding the Racing Rules of Sailing. Plus the new rule book is always included with membership. Get ready for the race course this summer!
Interested in learning more about the new rules? Check out one of the North U. Rules and Tactics Seminars hosted by the rules guru Dave Perry himself. US Sailing members receive $30 off.
Join or renew your membership today!
Each and every sailor should have the opportunity to enjoy the sport to its fullest. At US Sailing, our training and education programs build skills that benefit sailors throughout the country. Fair and well-run races, safer waterways, skilled racers and confident cruisers all ensure a lifetime of participation and fun for every sailor.
US Sailing has set the standard for excellence in the sport for over 120 years, and it is the collective power of the US Sailing membership that makes it happen. Membership matters.
Click below to see our revised membership options for 2017. We have developed these options with the goal of providing the best choice for you and your family. Your membership dollars directly support our ability to enhance your experience on the water and grow the sport of sailing in the U.S.
$65 – 1 Year Membership
$120 – 2 Year Membership
$160 – 3 Year Membership
$30 – 1 year Membership
Youths enrolling in a Level 1 Instructor Certification Course need to upgrade to an Individual Membership, even if they are under 18 years old. Insurance requirement.
1 Year Family Membership – $100
2 Year Family Membership – $175
3 Year Family Membership – $245
- Up to 7 immediately family members can join under one membership
- Children up to 18 years old and full time students can be added to one membership
- One family member may be enrolled in Level 1, 2 or 3 Programs. Additional students will need a separate individual membership.
Purchase a US Sailing membership for less than $24 a year
What is the US Sailing College Membership?
- US Sailing offers a 4 year college membership for $95.
- Savings of 60% off the basic individual membership price.
- This special membership is good for 4 years from the date of purchase regardless of when you graduate.
- Remember… Certified Instructors (Levels 1 and 2) are required to have an adult membership for insurance purposes, and a US Sailing college membership fulfills this requisite.
- Click on the join/renew button below to purchase the membership.
If your yacht club or sailing club is an MVP Partner, everyone wins! Join US Sailing through your club’s MVP Program and receive a discount. The club receives credits for every member who joins or renews and can used the credits to pay for nearly everything at US Sailing: training programs, supplies from the US Sailing Store, Symposium registration fees and more.
Youth – $25
(discounted from $30)
Individual – $55
(discounted from $65)
Family – $85
(discounted from $100)
Through a premium level membership, your additional support helps US Sailing meet the quickly evolving needs of the sport. This is a pivotal time, and together we can build a strong future for sailing. Sustaining Membership Levels
- All sustaining members can add up to 6 immediately family members in one membership
- A complimentary copy of Sailing World or Cruising World Magazines is included
- Tax Deductible
$150 – Sustainer
$275 – Supporter
$550 – Benefactor
The US Sailing President’s Club members provide for new initiatives at US Sailing. Their support allows US Sailing take-on developmental projects that go beyond the scope of daily operations. The creation of new programs and services to meet the evolving needs of sailors will strengthen the sport for the future.