US Sailing is working with National Center for Safety Initiatives to provide members access to the same comprehensive background screening programs that US Sailing utilizes at significantly reduced prices. NCSI’s approach to background screening works to ensure that each background check is consistent and complete in order to help protect your organization and the community you serve. While it cannot guarantee the character and history of a potential employee, background screening is considered a valuable tool for organizations to use in making hiring decisions.
US Sailing Background Screening – Options & Pricing:
- Activation Fee: Waived (Normally $75)
- Full-Service Check: $22.50 (Includes single county – additional Fees may apply)
- Other services are available at discounted pricing, including MVR, County, National Criminal, and SOR Searches.
Call NCSI at (866) 833-7100 to sign up for the program today!
Provide your Member ID & Offer Code 2010SAIL
For more information visit their website www.ncsisafe.com
NCSI’s Mission: To serve as a leading resource in an overall effort to eradicate harm in organizations and communities across the globe through increased awareness, the creation of national standards, and the integration of fully-managed background screening programs.
- The programs and services of NCSI are proven to protect organizations from serious loss. Our shared goal is the overall eradication of harm and loss in organizations and communities.
- CSI’s background screening programs are recognized as the “Standard of Care” in the industry and effectively reduce liability exposure in the background screening process.
- Each year thousands of organizations save millions of dollars in losses, just by using NCSI’s comprehensive background screening programs.
NCSI’s Focus: We offer a ground-breaking approach to background screening that fully manages the process –start to finish- focusing efforts, systems, and expertise on seven identified risk factors to help client organizations meet due diligence.
- Organizational Policies
- Selection of “Best-in-Class” Background Check Providers
- Procedures and the Application/Screening Process
- Identity Verification
- Interpretation of the Results, including “Red Light/Green Light”
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) Compliance
- Confidentiality/Record Storage Issues